Grazioso

Cascading Words

Trying my Hardest

04 February 2009

Today, I'm bringing my big, round Doraemon bag around. Thanks to my mom who found it inside her closet. Heee! Doraemon brings my spirits up! :)

I want this day to be cheery and bright. I only let good thoughts flow through my head during the commute time and hum songs which I like very much. Plus, I played DJ Max Clazziquai Edition while waiting for my class.

But this day seems to be dwindling... falling down in a spiral.

The people around me seem disinterested in a project that I've been enjoying to research on and to make concepts about. Especially when my boyfriend really likes helping me on this (geeky couple ahoy)! I feel bad for our professor who is trying to train us for the possible future work we will be doing... thesis, work research and all that jazz. I can't help but sigh in frustration and disappointment. Or this is just my ideal standard which people don't usually match. Oh, the idealist me will be crushed in the real world noh?

A question lingers in my mind right now. Is it alright to be very good at something and have an attitude that sucks?

Looking at my round Doraemon bag isn't making me cheery now. I hate this feeling of being trapped with people with attitudes I don't agree on. I must be strong to not let their vibes influence me. @_@
Entry by yunisee

Comments - 0

Since 04 February 2009

Post a response
Search
About Me

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Detachment
Gateway

Archive

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Other Sites

DeviantArt Account
Plurk Account
Facebook Account
Multiply Account
Blogger Templates

Subscribe

My RSS Feed

Admin

Sign In